Raw Material of Fossil Coral Natural Feedstuff
ULCAL mineral-supplement feedstuff is manufactured from natural fossil coral deposited on Yonaguni island, Okinawa, about 100,000 years ago. With a comparatively young status in the history of coral, it is manufactured through the processes of crushing, refining and non-calcination without adding chemicals. It maintains its original nature and porous structure without deterioration. It works as a mycotoxin removal material with a well-balanced content of calcium carbonate, the main component, and 70 other kinds of minerals such as Mg, Fe, Na and K.
ULCAL Fossil Coral Feedstuff is an effective way to:
– Remove mycotoxins.
– Improve milk quality (somatic cells, etc.), increase milk production, and improve the reproductive performance of dairy cattle.
– Adsorb heavy metal ions and toxic materials due to its porous structure.
– Prevent various diseases and enhance the physical strength of livestock due to its 70 kinds of minerals including calcium and magnesium.
– Exert antibacterial, bacteriostatic and antioxidant actions.
– Reduce the problem of the odor of feces due to its high adsorption performance.
– Mitigate growth disorders of breeding chickens.
– Improve the eggshell strength and egg quality of laying hens.
To remove Mycotoxins. To prevent various disease and enhance physical strength of livestock.
Comparison of Mycotoxins concentration in feedstuff and milk after adding fossil coral feedstuff. ( PDF:1,567KB )